nedeľa 29. marca 2015

Who am I ? Vol. 1

 Currently I have a period that can not do certain things. I do not have the strength or motivation to not just because I'm at the crossroads of life and death but about some other time. Now I would like to disclose what led me to do what I have become. Often it brings the issue but mostly no reply as the answer would be too difficult. This time I started, how and why I became a vegan.

Often faced with the question what I eat. To be honest when I visit with someone to celebrate or do not eat mostly anything. People fail to understand it and make of me an anorectic agent. And this despite the fact that the amount of weight I totally fine: 182/73.
In our family had meat always take precedence over other Foots . How mostly been the case most of the meat was home. Even today they are in most older houses various barns that are already empty. If anything remained so only chickens, because you do not need not worry as much about pigs or cows. Until recently, I have chickens consumed about one per day. But that was bought whereas such consumption could not be met from family sources. Since I work so I hens consume just because they are good and cheap source of protein. I found that my digestion the glitter but I still eat all the time. Change came when I met a girl, today the former girlfriend who was a vegetarian for some time. When I watched what is it and how is constantly inventing something new so I took the complexity toho.A it as I found out later vegetarianism is absolutely NOTHING compared to veganism. Thus girlfriend wanted from me to try it so I tried it and now I'm left. Even then, I was only half-vegan as it has for a few years I have excluded dairy as I have an intolerance to lactose, and I do not even enzymes. The only thing I still remained were egg whites that I always have it on breakfast . Late I ended up also with them, so I became a vegan. Paradoxically, the girlfriend left alone and it was one of the reasons our divorce .Me it remained to this day what is already more than a year. It was probably one of the best decisions of my life. I found that even though it is complex and difficult it has many advantages that will set another time ....

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára