štvrtok 12. marca 2015

The opener

So I do not want the power to deal with ... I originally wanted to blog in English only .... then I have to cough up because I have my own native language which, while not the best but still in it I can best express thoughts ...

My name and age I do not publish much to protect my identity.I operated under the name svarozic_bakob which is purely coincidental. I'm vegan, straight edge and pagan. I was born and live in northern Slovakia .my ancestors come from the Balkans, precisely because they do not know lineage is not very well known, but I am interested to do a DNA test that I had a better view of my roots. A total of my known ancestors nobody excel in anything, mostly just different traffickers, alcoholics and essentially mean the people who were not interested in anything to prove .So it is with my family today outside your uncle does not weigh much anyone. Infamous history of my family motivates me most in my deeds. I have dreams, visions, plans for themselves but also for society and for the world.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára